Tuesday, January 3, 2012

To good to be true...

Our little one that decided to stay up and party all night long last night has been sleeping for the last 3 + hours! Whoo hoo!  


This is a huge accomplishment considering the last 3 nights of complete baby insomnia, which leads to momma operating as a zombie.  I wish I could follow her steps and go to bed myself, but unfortunately I have a work deadline I have to meet by midnight. I am ALMOST done and off to catch some Zzzz's myself!  I am keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that when I go to bed shortly that she stays asleep and doesn't decide that it is now rise and shine time.


I want to share a picture of Evie (in her awesome Halo sleep sack) partying before bed.  Take a look at Evie's face and Stanley's reaction.  



Yes, folks this is what bedtime looks like at our household.



No comments:

Post a Comment