This is what it kind of looked like at session #2...
- Amy was running after Deacon to get him to sit down (which is not easy).
- Evie would get so excited to see Deacon she would reach for him and try to rip his face off.
- Deacon tolerates it for a bit, but then gets upset.
- Aaron attempts to pry Evie's little hands off of Deacon's face.
- Evie starts to cry since she could no longer bully her cousin.
- I try to distract Evie by making obnoxious sounds to get her to stop crying.
- And repeat.
My how the tables have turned so quickly. At Christmas Deacon was swatting Evie on the head. Karma, D, karma. Poor little guy had no idea it would be for the rest of his life. :)
Here are a couple of adorable moments captured on camera...
I know these two are going to be the best of buddies. Deacon is going to watch over her and be her protector. She will probably gab his ears off.