Wednesday, April 8, 2015

If I won the lottery...

Oh to dream big, right?  It's hard to say what I would actually do if I won, but I am pretty sure the items listed below would certainly be on my list.

First and foremost, I would sit my butt down with my financial planner to figure out what I needed to do.

Second, absolutely make sure my children/family are set for their future and invest wisely.


Next, pay off our mortgage and any other debt.


Purchase a vacation home in Newquay, Cornwall, or perhaps St. Ives.  For those of you who do not know, my mother is from England and her entire side still resides over there.  Newquay is a surf/tourism town and beautiful.


St. Ives is an adorable little village on the sea that has so much charm.


Travel, travel, and travel.  Europe would be amazing. And, New York...here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment