Monday, April 13, 2015

What I am looking forward to...

What am I looking forward to?  Ruttger's 2015! As a little girl, my family and I went up to Ruttger's Bay Lake Lodge every August.  We got to bond as a family and build life-long friendships with other families, while relaxing the day away.

Take a peek at this picture from when I was around the awkward age of 13/14.  Lindsay, in the middle, is one of my great friends that I met up there.



Aaron and I have been heading up to Ruttger's for the last 3 years, and this year our Forest Lake group of friends is coming with us.  Twelve adults, three preschoolers, and six 1 year olds...our hands are going to be full but with this group we will have an absolute blast.  Bring on a day at the spa, evening, Bingo, eating amazing food, and laying out at the pool!

Last year, we went up with the Forsythe family.  Here are pictures from Ruttgers 2014.









No comments:

Post a Comment